Translate

Friday 20 April 2012

UK & Ireland Craft Swap's on Facebook

Hi ladies
I am pleased to spread the word on a UK & Ireland Craft swap Facebook page
I am Hosting this page and all the up coming swaps.
Come and join the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/UkIrelandCraftSwaps
if the link doesn't work, just search on Facebook for Uk & Ireland craft swaps.
I plan to host Tag, Mini Album, Journal, ATC & altered project swaps
I will announce on Facebook, You Tube & My Blog  when each swap is open , when it close's and when you have to have your project posted.
I am hoping to have at least 10 people for each swap, full terms & condition will be posted on Facebook & here on my blog at the time.
If you don't have facebook and would still like to participate in a swap then you will be able to do so through My Blog.
I would also love for all your suggestions and feedback regarding this.
I hope to see you all on Facebook .
Please spread the word

Have a good weekend folks!

Yvonne :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Good for you, Yvonne! That sounds like great fun!
Thanks for popping in on my blog! I had so much fun making that page! It's a huge purse she's carrying, isn't it? It made me laugh! That's why I had to add those words! We want one that size full of goodies from Cutting Edge! haha I had lots of fun making that page last night and thinking about that! :o)