Translate

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Free Tag & Tag pocket Template

Hello Folks 

Its been a while since I posted anything for you... So Today I have a freebie template for you to use in your Craft projects. I have a Video tutorial which i will link below for you to see how I used the template for my self. 
You are welcome to use this for any projects and you can sell the creation you made but please Do Not Claim this to be yours or sell the template.

The tag is in a cream colour and has been inked up around the edges for a distressed look, simply right click on the images and choose to save Image, you can save this to ang folder on your compture for further use. Once you have saved it you can printed it out ... cut it out... use to create a lovely tag & pocket of your choice .

Tip: you can print out a digital bacground then simpley put that back in to your printer and print the tags out on the blank side use the digital background as your tag & pocket .


Here is the videos i made using the template 

You can also find me on social media at the following places 
Instagram : YvonnePreston22

Thanks for stopping By today ! Have a Great day !

14 comments:

Suzanne fuqua said...

Thank you so very much❣️ Love these and your generosity is appreciated

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Yvonne. —- Jeanne - BlondeWomanStamping from YouTube. šŸ¤—

ardella said...

Thank you. Looking forward to using it in the journal I'm making now!

Unknown said...

thank you very much----Toni

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much, love your video's, and idea's. You are a great crafter.

JennyH said...

Thanks Yvonne : )

kayzeekins said...

Hi Yvonne , much appreciated .. very generous of you . Kay x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Yvonne...... Very kind of you. Great tip too. Shez xox

Unknown said...

I'd like to ask you do you tea dye all your papers or what do you do to them I'd like to start making some but, haven't a clue how to start especially for the covers any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Sandy


Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this! very kind

Deb said...

Thanks so much for your generosity! I appreciate it so much!
aka: artzology on YT

Unknown said...

I like your projects but you ramble on too much.. Its like you just keep talking to fill the airways. I have to put you on mute.

Unknown said...

Hi
Can i ask how much your journal packs are please x

Liz Kerckhoff said...

Thank you so much for the freebie's. The collage one did not fill the whole page. I went up to 200% and it still did not fill page. Was it meant for a mini size journal. I'm not complaining, I'm just asking? I love the frames. Thanks again.
Liz Kerckhoff