Translate

Friday 12 May 2017

Embellishments, Pockets & Tuck spots for a journal

Hi All ! 

I Hope your having a great day and looking forward to the weekend ! 

Today I am sharing some Embellishments, pockets and tuck spots I made for a journal that I am working on, I am using a digital kit from Nectars Creations on Etsy you can find the shop HERE so go on over and check out the lovely Kits available. 

I have used some of the papers from the kit along side coffee dyed papers, envelopes, Doilies, tickets, butterflies, lace trim, pearl beads and other items from my stash... 

I have made a video of these it isnt a Tutorial but a walk through of what i used ... 
When the journal is completed i will share that with you all to. 

Below are some photos and the link to my Video if you wish to watch it 



To watch the Video on how I made these click HERE
To see more of what i make please subscribe to my Channel 

I also Have a Crafft page on FB you can find that HERE  

Thank you for stopping today ! :) 

2 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely embellishments

Katia said...

Thank you for showing how to make these, they are lovely!