Translate

Thursday 18 May 2017

Blank Junk journal and Ephemera bundle

Hi All

I hope your having a Good day !

Today I am sharing a Blank junk journal and ephemera bundle kit i have for sale
the junk journal is a 6'' x 9'' clasp enevlope cover with 1 signature sewn in it has a total of 108 pages front and back, there is a mixture of coffee dyed papers, digital prints, papare bags, book pages, doiles and envelopes ...
Along side the blank junk journal you will get a bundle of ephemera that you can use within the journal ...

I have added photos below and a link to my you tube video where you can get to see a full flip through of whats for sale ....




















SOLD
Blank Junk journal and Bundle 
£34.99 FREE shipping 


 To see a full flip through of this item click HERE
Follow me on my New FB page HERE

No comments: