Translate

Friday 12 May 2017

Prayer Midori Vintage insert junk journal style

Hi All !
I hope your having a great day !

Today I have another Midori TN Insert this one is Prayer themed I have used Digital kits from Tsunami Rose on Etsy you can find the kit HERE
I also used used digital images from ARTYmaze on etsy you can find the images HERE
so go check out there Etsy shops and grab your self some lovely Images !

The Midori TN
measures 20.5 cm x 10.5cm
the cover is a fraction bigger so the pages dont stick out the ends !
sewing through out the journal 
coffee dyed papers
 68 pages front and back
pockets and tuck spots
tags & ephemera

Below are some photos and a link to my Video in You Tube 















To watch the Video of this journal click HERE 

SOLD 


This Prayer journal Insert is for sale for £25.99  with FREE shipping ! 
All prices are in GBP ( it will be converted At checkout for Interenational buyers )
All items are shipped from the UK within 5 working days
Please Allow 10 working days for international purchases.

you can find me on my NEW FB page HERE

If you require a Custom Order you can message on Here, My FB page or My You Tube channel. 

No comments: