Translate

Sunday 28 May 2017

Chunky Vintage Junk journal

Hi All 

I hope your having a great day ! 

I decided to make a big chunky journal and create ti a little bit differenlty to how i normally make journals , I mainly used coffee dyed papers, scrapbooking paers, book pages, a few digital pages, paper bags and doilies ...

the journal is one of the biggest I have made... it measures 9'' x 6.5'' x 3'' spine, 3 signatures, 236 pages front and back, it has a selection of Fabric, Laces, fibres and paper ephemera..

Below are just a few photos of the Journal and at the botton of the page is the Link to the Video i made ... 















 To watch the video click HERE

You can also find me on my New FB page Here

Thanks for stopping by today :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Boo Hoo - I wanted to see your video of this fabulous journal and when I clicked on "here" it came up no video!
Sandy xx