Translate

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Graphic 45 Curtain call Mini album

This is my completed Graphic 45 Curtain call Mini Album 
challenging but so much fun to make.
these papers are truly beautiful and its a real shame to take a pair a scissors to them.
I live with the guilt lol 
and I will do it again 
forgive me ....

Products used
Graphic 45 Curtain call paper pad
Black & white card stock for the pages and tags 
kiaser crafts stamps Music notes & postal stamp 
Tim Holtz stamps( the name escapes me) 
Coffee holder
Distress ink walnut stain 
Tattered florals Die ( for the flowers) 
Bronte script stamp 
Tim Holtz journal spots 
Binding it all 
tacky glue










4 comments:

Nancy said...

You did such a great job on this album, Yvonne! I know just what you mean about cutting into those lovely papers! That's why mine are still all in one piece! lol I love to look at them! :o) Actually, I have worked on a few projects and had a great time!...Nancy :o)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Nancy, Thank you for your lovely comment :)

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous.
Great detail!!!

hilde janbroers said...

great mini you did with G45!!