Translate

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Just a Card

I made a card today, this is actually the first crafty project I have done in well over a week as I have had a horrid cold and just didn't have the strength to do much :(
I am now feeling a bit better and just had to make something ! so a card it was, quick and easy :) I had a look through some of my craft magazines for some inspiration and came up with this card.

supplies used:
1 card 
patterned paper
lace trim
ribbons
flat back pearls 
chipboard frame
Button 
tattered floral die (for the flowers)
A Script clear stamp 
lets celebrate Clear stamp
distress ink (walnut stain)




I hope you are all having a wonderful day! 



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the feminine look to it, so soft and pretty.
I like the size of this card as well.