Translate

Friday 27 April 2012

Memories Mini Album G45 & Tim Holtz Crowed Attic

Hi Everyone!
Today was my day off so i decided to spend the whole day crafting, I thinking a over done it a bit because i am now shattered :( and my neck is stiff.... but I did get to start and finish this Mini Album!
Here is the Envelope mini Album using the left over G45 curtain call paper & Some Tim Holtz Crowed Attic
I used the stack the deck binding method by laura from Follwthepapertrial on YT
I have a Video on YT with a more detailed look at the pages as some are flip pages.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJ_VKYoB_Q
Thanks for looking.
hope your all having a lovely day and have a Great weekend ! :)














1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's a fabulous album, Yvonne! Your hinges look great! Isn't it wonderful when we can put our new toys to good use right away! lol Have a great weekend...even though you'll be working! :o)