Translate

Monday 29 April 2013

Prima romance Novel File Mini Album

Hello 

I was inspired to make this Album after watching several videos on file folder Mini Albums 
So A Thank you to Deborah Hemsworth and ThepaperAddiction Both ladies are on YouTube.

I made this little File Mini Album using Prima's Romance Novel Papers.
The papers are lovely to work with, all the lovely designs and die cuts that come with the paper pad
makes it quick and easy to assemble an album.
I used the Tim Holtz  File tab on the edge Die to give the file tab look.
created a few pockets for tags and photo mats.
The lovely flower on the front was made by a fellow crafter called Pat, we were in a swap back last year and  she made me the flower, so out it came from my stash. 
I used a small piece of black lace trim on a few of pockets.
All the tags are from the paper collection.
I hope you like it..
please leave a comment 
I hope you are all having a great day! 
Yvonne :) 









Thanks for taking the time to look 

13 comments:

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

That is great. I think mini albums are so relaxing to make and the results can be fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Yvonne it's stunning. The papers are perfect for this type of mini album. Thanks for the shout-out by the way. xx

Unknown said...

Great mini..love the colours & designs

Anonymous said...

This is fan-blooming-tastic. Love the way you've put it all together xxx

Nancy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Yvonne! I love what you've done! I haven't been able to cut into my papers yet but you've inspired me to want to start something! Hope you're doing well!...Nancy :o)

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

oooooooo Yvonne that is gorgeous .... AND it matches my note book and note holder : )


great job hun xxxx

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Tina, Thank you for the lovely comment, i know it matches your note book and note holder lol that paper pad is never ending i love it !
Yvonne :)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Hello Nancy! thank you for commenting, the papers are so lovely to work with, i have made loads of projects with it, Go on get them papers out and starting making something...Yvonne :)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Thank you Sandra, with the papers being as lovely as they are its so easy to put the album together. Thanks for commenting :)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Maree thank you, it sure is lovely paper to work with....thanks for commenting :)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Thanks Debbie, i do love those papers, i think i might have to buy another pad :))
Thanks for commenting :)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Naomi thank for commenting, making mini albums are my favourite craft i too find them relaxing to make.
Yvonne :)

emily280881 said...

Awesome yvonne huga emz xxx