Translate

Monday 29 April 2013

Junk Journal Inspired By Marianne kensington on YT

Hello 
I was inspired to make this Junk Journal after coming across Marianne Kensington Youtube channel, Marianne makes the most amazing Journal some using hard back books covers and sewing in your own signatures, so after a week or two of watching these video's over and over, i decided to make one myself.
My journal is no way near as good as Marianne's but not bad for a first attempt.
using the covers including the spine of an old hard back book, I made Three signatures Five pages in each all different sizes and using a variety of papers I surprisingly came up with this! 
I didn't take photo's of every single page but have taken a good selection
Have a great day! :) .











Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, Yvonne! That's a fabulous book! The pages you've shared are wonderful!
Thanks for doing some blog posts...I've missed you! :o)

country girl said...

Lovely journal I can't believe it's your first attempt

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Thanks Nancy, Its so nice to be missed :) I really enjoyed making this style of Journal I wasn't so sure about the sewing to start with but i think i done a pretty good job on my first 3 signature journal.
Thank you for your lovely comment.
Yvonne :)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Thank you Country Girl! I made my self proud with the sewing of this journal. Thanks for commenting.
yvonne :)

Crafty little haven said...

That is gorgeous - loads of pages too.