Translate

Saturday 23 May 2015

New Beginnings Mini Album

Hi Everyone 
I would like to share a Mini Album I made for a swap over on the UK Ireland craft swaps group on Facebook, the Theme was summer, butterflies & flowers.
I used a digital Kit by Tsunami Rose Designs called New Beginnings you can find a wide range of digital kits over on the etsy store, the link is below

This is a hard cover Mini Album, It measures 7'' x 5.5'' x 2''  I used stack the deck binding method, there are 6 pocket pages, in each pocket there is a large photo mats, lots of tuck spots , tags, extra photo mats & journal spots throughout, I have decorated the book with paper flowers, Butterflies, bling, seam binding, pearl string and laces. 

below are some photos of the Mini album
if you would like to see a flip through check out my YT Video 



Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love the album. Love your work. Thanks for sharing

Mandy Twitchen said...

Wowsy love this album, it's so beautiful xx