Translate

Monday 18 May 2015

Dabbling with some Colors

Hi Everyone ! 
hope you are all well ...
I dabbled in some coloring in last week, i am not the best at either drawing or coloring, but who says it has to be perfect ! right ! 
I found some free images online, I also bought some Digi images, i thought i would just color them and add them to one of my many junk journals I have... 
I am working on some more and i will share them when i am finished them.
I used, water color paints & pencils, gelato's, pro makers and some sharpies, my preference was the water colour paints & pencils, 

faerie on a Toadstool  


 The Mad Hatter 

 Mini Mouse isnt she so sweet :) 

 Jessica Rabbit 
Back ground Page is a digi kit from 


Thanks for stopping by :) 

2 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

These are great Yvonne...I especially love the background of the fairy...like you ,I am not good at colouring,much prefer the paints xx

PoppyK said...

Great colouring. Thank you for showing xx