Translate

Saturday 2 April 2016

Vintage Rose Journal

 I have come today to share with you a Vintage rose Journal I have made using a beautiful Free digital Kit By Tsunami Roses designs
This journal measures  6 3/4" X 4 3/4" X 2"
its has 3 signatures
a total of 54 pages ( 108 sides to add to  ) 
all the paper has been coffee dyed to give a old vintage look to it.
i have done some faux stitching as me and my sewing machine arent getting along to well these day.
Pockets, tuck spots, tags, journal spots through out 
these have all been stamped on with sentiments or images. I also added a new pocket to my journal and i will be using this more often its a french fry holder, looks pretty neat ! 
you can find this template on Pinterest 
Template
The cover is a hard cover made using recylced materials as a base, I have added stickles to the outer petals of the flowers on the font, back and inside covers.
 The red ribbon is detachable this really adds some elegance to the journal.

This Journal is listed on my Etsy store 
 


Thanks for stopping By today :)


4 comments:

Lou G said...

That is a gorgeous journal, stunning freebie kit too, I downloaded this but have not started mine yet x

Unknown said...

Oh wow, so gorgeous ... I'm the same downloaded the freebie, but have not printed it off as yet, one needs toner in printer for it to work ... ;) ... But your journal Yvonne is stunning, so much inspiration and I love the stickles on the rose petals as well, just adds that finishing touch ...

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Thank you Lou, you will enjoy making a journal with this kit :)

My Little Craftie Corner said...

Hi Fiona, Yes Toner in Printer would make a difference he he ... thank you for your Comments I appreciate it :)