Translate

Saturday 6 June 2015

Junk journal soft cover

Hi Everyone 
I Hope everyone is well ...
I havent made much this week at all, i have been ill so spent most of my time either asleep or watch TV .. i am now feeling much better :) 
I made this Junk journal last week and just never got around to editing and making the Video public on You tube 
I used a large paper bag for the cover, i ran the papers i used for the covers through my sewing machine, i really like that effect. the covers are mod podged so its nice and durable. 
the Journal measures 9 1/4 '' x 7'' it has 48 pages thats 96 sides to add too, lots of tags and ephemera, pockets and tuck spots through out.
to see a flip through of this Journal check out my You Tube Video 


 

Thanks for stopping by 
have a Great day !

2 comments:

zanysisters aka Claire said...

This is beautiful. I love your work! And your YouTube channel!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Did you ever put it up on Youtube? You always get so many beautiful journals done at once. I'ts really inspiring. Great work here! TFS

Sorry, I'm so late with my commenting. I am still getting into the swing of blogging. I was a little slow at first. I think I'm getting it though. ^_^
Big Hugs, Yvonne!