Translate

Monday 2 September 2013

Molly Blooms projects

Hello peeps :)
I received a lovely surprise in the post this morning from a friend on Facebook Joy Ferguson, she kindly sent me a Molly Blooms Birthday parade Magazine Plus a cardmaking & papercraft Kit :)
there was a selection of lovely papers, Ribbons, buttons,Stamp set, she also sent me some bakers twin and 3 wooden hearts.The magazine has some lovely idea's inside and templates to work from.
So I thought i would have a play with it
the Photo below is the goodies i received 
Thank you joy i have had fun with it and I have so many other idea's to do with the kit 

I made a standard size card using the papers from the kit and the stamp set 
I made a vellum bag and used the cupcake stamp, fuzzy cut it out and layered it onto 2 scalloped circles to create this sweet little gift bag 
I also made a gift box and decorated it with some of the papers,ribbon and one of the buttons with a little bit of twin, i used my pro markers to colour her in then fuzzy cut her out popped her up on some pop dots , I used some cream seam binding at the top of the box as a handle. 
All 3 projects together 
Thanks for stopping by :) 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute projects Yvonne!!!!
Annie

lady jasmine crafts said...

Some fabulous projects hun there so cute xxx

Joy said...

Wow! You have been busy! Glad to see it going to good use! I ended up with 3 packs (long story!) so it was great to find a good home for one of them!! Xx

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Is that it !!!! The length of time you took I was expecting tons of things :D ..... Only kidding .... I love the gift bag it's sooooo cute .... Great things you got honey xxxx

ME XXXXX

Tracey Cambridge said...

Lovely I also have this set and have been hoarding it lol xxx

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/