Translate

Friday 15 June 2012

Wedding Mini Photo/Memory Album

Hi Everyone!
I just want to share a wedding mini Photo/memory Album That I made.
I used white & cream card stock for a clean fresh look on the cover and the internal pages
I made each page which is a pocket page with white card stock, I matted each page with Cream linen textured card and used a corner punch on all the corners.
there is a large photo mat/Tag in each pocket.
The front cover is decorated with Wild orchid Craft flowers, i used all white, cream and earth tone colours, there are roses, carnations and babys breath in the cluster.
i added some cream lace trim, a white heart doily, I have used a Mr & Mrs Heart topper over the top of the doily. There is also a bride & Groom topper down on the right hand side I added 2 silver filigree Corners.
The spine has been distressed and i used a script stamp to give some detail.







No comments: