Translate

Friday 4 May 2012

2 little note books

Hi All
You may have seen the Video on You Tube when i made these Note books
This is me just getting them on my blog, it has been a Busy 2 weeks :(
The Book where fun and quick to make..
I have Given The pink and black one to my Boss..
When I took them into work to let her choose one I knew she would pick the Pink & black One!
She has also asked me to my her 15 year daughter a Smash/Junk journal for her Birthday! i love making smash books so this will be a Fun project !
Hope you like the note books :)
I used some Black heavy weight card stock for the front & back Covers  pink, pink & white striped paper, black lace,white ribbon, flourish stamp
Mulberry flowers which I embossed and used stickles on, I punched out a pink glittered butterfly and added some diamanté rhinestones. there are 50 internal blank white pages inside.
Bound using my Bind It All 

I used white heavy weight card stock for the front & back covers, I distressed the edges with some walnut distress ink, added some floral paper & some striped paper from the Eye candy paper pad by GCD, i made a material flower using some cream calico & the tattered florals die. some lovely lace trim, cream ribbon, flat back pearls, a Martha Stewart butterfly,I made a banner and added the ''NOTES'' to it.Stamped the word ''Remembering'' in Timber brown Stazon Ink .50 internal blank white pages inside.
Bound using the Bind it All .

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Glad you posted them here, Yvonne! They're so pretty!...Nancy :o)